[Samba] R: winbindd no access console with root

Corrado Ravinetto corrado.ravinetto at lanificiocerruti.com
Thu Dec 22 10:18:00 UTC 2022

I compiled by my self and it's a domain member's role 😊

[global]
        client min protocol = NT1
        log file = /var/log/samba/message.log
        max log size = 1000
        ntlm auth = ntlmv1-permitted
        os level = 250
        realm = LXCERRUTI.COM
        security = ADS
        server min protocol = NT1
        server role = member server
        server string = Samba Member - Versione %v
        winbind offline logon = Yes
        winbind use default domain = Yes
        workgroup = LXCERRUTI
        idmap config * : range = 100000-107999
        idmap config lxcerruti : backend = ad
        idmap config lxcerruti : range = 0-99999
        idmap config lxcerruti : unix_nss_info = yes
        idmap config * : backend = tdb
        acl allow execute always = Yes

[Vol1]
        admin users = @g_admin
        comment = Home Directory per ogni User
        create mask = 0777
        directory mask = 0777
        hide unreadable = Yes
        path = /Cerruti
        read only = No
        vfs objects = recycle
        recycle:maxsize = 500000000
        recycle:exclude = *.tmp *.ldb *.temp ~$* *.LCK *.dmp
        recycle:versions = yes
        recycle:keeptree = yes
        recycle:touch = yes
        recycle:repository = .recycle/%U