[Samba] R: join member failed

Corrado Ravinetto corrado.ravinetto at lanificiocerruti.com
Tue Dec 13 15:22:29 UTC 2022

>Your join looks successful to me. The dns update error isn't a major issue (which you've already resolved, you say). What do you mean by "can't access to my

> member anymore"? Can you be more specific about what is happening?

With smbclient

[root at dm Cerruti]# smbclient -L dm
Password for [Administrator at LXCERRUTI.COM]:
gse_get_client_auth_token: gss_init_sec_context failed with [ Miscellaneous failure (see text): TGT has been revoked (cifs/dm at LXCERRUTI.COM)](2529638932)
gensec_spnego_client_negTokenInit_step: gse_krb5: creating NEG_TOKEN_INIT for cifs/dm failed (next[(null)]): NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE
Anonymous login successful

        Sharename       Type      Comment
        ---------       ----      -------
        Vol1            Disk      Home Directory per ogni User
        TexC            Disk      TexC per controlli finali
        MagFil          Disk      Share per Magazzino Filati
        LFC             Disk      Share per Outlet
        McLFC           Disk      Share per gestione Outlet
        Osra            Disk      Share per ufficio Paghe
        IPC$            IPC       IPC Service (Samba Member - Versione 4.17.3)
Reconnecting with SMB1 for workgroup listing.
gse_get_client_auth_token: gss_init_sec_context failed with [ Miscellaneous failure (see text): TGT has been revoked (cifs/dm at LXCERRUTI.COM)](2529638932)
gensec_spnego_client_negTokenInit_step: gse_krb5: creating NEG_TOKEN_INIT for cifs/dm failed (next[(null)]): NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE
Anonymous login successful

        Server               Comment
        ---------            -------
        DM                   Samba Member - Versione 4.17.3
        SRVPAGHE

        Workgroup            Master
        ---------            -------
        LXCERRUTI            SRVPAGHE

This is my smb.conf

[global]
        client min protocol = NT1
        dns update command = /usr/local/samba/sbin/samba_dnsupdate --use-samba-tool
        log file = /var/log/samba/message.log
        log level = 1
        max log size = 1000
        ntlm auth = ntlmv1-permitted
        os level = 250
        realm = LXCERRUTI.COM
        security = ADS
        server min protocol = NT1
        server role = member server
        server string = Samba Member - Versione %v
        username map = /usr/local/samba/etc/user.map
        winbind offline logon = Yes
        winbind use default domain = Yes
        workgroup = LXCERRUTI
        idmap config * : range = 9000-17999
        idmap config lxcerruti : backend = ad
        idmap config lxcerruti : range = 500-7999
        idmap config lxcerruti : schema_mode = rfc2307
        idmap config lxcerruti : unix_nss_info = yes
        idmap config lxcerruti : unix_primary_group = yes
        acl allow execute always = Yes

[Vol1]
        admin users = @g_admin
        comment = Home Directory per ogni User
        create mask = 0777
        directory mask = 0777
        hide unreadable = Yes
        path = /Cerruti
        read only = No
        vfs objects = recycle
        recycle:repository = .recycle/%U
        recycle:touch = yes
        recycle:keeptree = yes
        recycle:versions = yes
        recycle:exclude = *.tmp *.ldb *.temp ~$* *.LCK *.dmp
        recycle:maxsize = 500000000

Corrado Ravinetto
Sistemi informativi
corrado.ravinetto at lanificiocerruti.com <mailto:corrado.ravinetto at lanificiocerruti.com>
T: +39 015 3591283
[Lanificio F.lli CERRUTI]
Lanificio F.lli Cerruti S.p.A.
Via Cernaia 40, 13900 - Biella (BI) Italy
www.lanificiocerruti.com <http://www.lanificiocerruti.com/>

[Twitter] <https://twitter.com/Lan_Cerruti> [Facebook]  <https://www.facebook.com/LanificioCerruti> [Instagram]  <https://www.instagram.com/lanificiocerruti/>

Rispetta l'ambiente, non stampare questa mail se non necessario
Respect the environment, don't print unless necessary

[Unesco]