[Samba] User cannot access member server share by name, only by IP

Luke Barone lukebarone at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 20:39:27 UTC 2022

I agree, the ID number is weird. I've started creating new groups (Staff2,
Office2, etc), and they are getting the right ID numbers. I'm in the
process of adding the users to their new groups, and it seems to be
helping. I'll rename the groups after I get rid of the originals.

Yes, "DOMAIN" is "edge", I thought I sanitized but apparently not. My goal
is to have all the users/groups for the domain in the 100_000 to 199_999
range.