[Samba] upgrade from samba 4.13 to 4.16 broke CIFS Server Authentication

L. van Belle belle at samba.org
Wed Aug 31 09:32:47 UTC 2022

He needs to get the smb.conf from the Univetion server and show it in the list.
Only when we see that, we can give an estimate whats going on.

Just like the Synology, im assuming univention used "unsupported" settings..
They work in lower samba version but the higher the samba version to more problems they wil get.

Greetz,

Louis