[Samba] Upgrade to 2:4.16.2+dfsg-1nmu1~deb11.1 borks printing

Aaron de Bruyn aaron at heyaaron.com
Tue Aug 30 18:36:32 UTC 2022

I looked over the archive for the last two months and didn't see anything that appeared related. I must have missed something.

Anyways, apt isn't seeing 4.16.4 which is odd.

I have bullseye-samba416 from van-belle's repo in my list, and I can totally see samba_4.16.4+dfsg-2ubuntu1.1~22.04.1_amd64 in his pool directory.

# apt-cache madison samba
samba | 2:4.16.2+dfsg-1nmu1~deb11.1 | http://apt.van-belle.nl/debian <http://apt.van-belle.nl/debian> bullseye-samba416/main amd64 Packages
samba | 2:4.13.13+dfsg-1~deb11u5 | http://security.debian.org <http://security.debian.org> bullseye-security/main amd64 Packages
samba | 2:4.13.13+dfsg-1~deb11u4 | http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian <http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian> bullseye/main amd64 Packages