[Samba] SysVol replication (DFS-R) wiki page: add tis_sysvolsync

Denis CARDON dcardon at tranquil.it
Wed Aug 24 12:40:39 UTC 2022

Hi Lorenzo,

Le 24/08/2022 à 12:57, Lorenzo Milesi via samba a écrit :
> Thanks for the replies.
>
>>> About Python2, you're right, it still depends on that.
>>
>> That is a big problem, it needs rewriting.
>
> Just for the record, it has JUST been updated to Python3:
>
> https://github.com/tranquilit/tis-sysvolsync

We had upgraded it on our internal Gitea in python3 some time ago but
forgot to publish it on Github. We did some repo cleanup this morning
with Yohannès and pushed it. Happy to see you got the notification.

Nice to know that it is useful to others. You can mention it on the wiki
if you want/can, it is ok for us. Anyway, here in France, on a French
google search about Samba-AD, our documentation [1] comes up below (or
above) the Samba wiki documentation, so it is easy to search and find
tis-sysvolsync. Don't know how it gets over there on the other side of
the Alps :-)

Cheers,

Denis

[1] https://samba.tranquil.it/doc/en/