[Samba] ERROR(runtime): uncaught exception - (3221225524, 'The object name is not found.')

Michael Doerner | TechnologyWise michael at tw.co.nz
Mon Aug 22 11:09:50 UTC 2022

Hi Louis

thank you for the input. I will run that script tomorrow and will try to
understand the output/results.

Sorry for missing info about OS. This is a Samba Docker container (from
Ubuntu sources) running on a Debian 9 (Stretch) Docker host.

/etc/resolv.conf looks OK (compared with our own Samba instance which is
actually an up to date version 4.15.9)

Thanks again.

Michael