[Samba] Eclipse 2020-12 shutdown issue [Was: Upgrading Samba on Debian]

Andy Pont andy.pont at sdcsystems.com
Fri Aug 19 12:55:36 UTC 2022

Louis wrote…

>I see a few things *( same as posted before) only I don’t know Eclipse.. look here.. https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1106380/ last 2-3 replies, maybe that applies to your setup also.
The -Dosgi.locking=none option for Eclipse has to be specified otherwise
Eclipse on macOS won’t open the workspace on a network share.

As it happens, I also have the Windows version of the same Eclipse based
tool on my laptop and it has always worked without issue.  On the
Windows machine the network share is mapped to a drive letter whereas
under macOS it gets mounted under /Volumes/…

-Andy.