[Samba] Eclipse 2020-12 shutdown issue [Was: Upgrading Samba on Debian]

Andy Pont andy.pont at sdcsystems.com
Fri Aug 19 10:05:18 UTC 2022

Louis wrote…

>I still think its SMB1 parts in Eclipse that's bugging you.. But yes, reporting it there is the way.
>You also tried with debug level 10..
I hadn’t tried winding the debug level up to 10, I’m kind of poking
around in the dark.

Having done so, looking in /var/log/samba there are two files
(log.andys-imac and log.andys-imac.old) which are the only ones that
appear to be being constantly updated.  I guess it is hitting the log
file limit size then starting again.  I have put a copy of one of the
logs at [1] if anyone can spot anything in it!

-Andy

1 -
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d-QiPIJ1G3ENiI41k5zuxxZ-MQQgouFe/view?usp=sharing