[Samba] Printing with Samba 4.16

L. van Belle belle at samba.org
Thu Aug 18 07:42:38 UTC 2022

Interesting, because I also used the 4.16.4 package from backports,
my version (based on the debian backport) has to be compiled yet..

have you tried the same commands ?
smbclient -L $(hostname -s) -Uadministrator   or with -Usomeusername
And
kinit Administrator
smbclient -L $(hostname -s) -k

when I have a bit more time I'll test also with the windows tools..

Greetz,

Lois