[Samba] Printing with Samba 4.16

L. van Belle belle at samba.org
Wed Aug 17 12:51:26 UTC 2022

Check and done, so I stay on 4.16.2 for my printing for now.  😉
4.16.4 does not show printers for me also.
I reverted back since it was my production print server..

I think nobody noticed.. 😊

Back to my packaging, since I need to overcome an other problem so I can publish the latest packages.
(* has todo with zstd and reprepo ..) nothing with the packages themselves.

At least I hope it helped you a bit.

Greetz,

Louis