[Samba] Looking for a good quickstart for Samba on RHEL/CentOS integrating into existing AD

Thomas Cameron thomas.cameron at camerontech.com
Tue Aug 16 22:34:28 UTC 2022

I want to set up a simple lab where I have a Windows 2019 or Windows
2022 server set up with AD, then add a couple of RHEL/CentOS servers
running Samba and join them to the domain. I've done this in the past,
but it's been a pretty long time ago, so I'd like to start from scratch
and make sure my memories aren't wrong/out of date.

Does anyone have a favorite tutorial page they refer folks to? Just the
basics of setting up something simple. Then, later on, I will start
doing Gluster + Samba.

Thanks!
Thomas