[Samba] Password Filtering

ralph strebbing blackbirdralph at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 21:21:02 UTC 2022

On Wed, Apr 13, 2022, 5:17 PM Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 2022-04-13 at 12:10 -0400, ralph strebbing via samba wrote:
> Remote password changes are intended to be caught by the 'check
> password script' and we do have tests for this.  Do you have this
> set identically on all DCs?

We do. Did we need to push a GPUpdate? Because we didn't do that while
testing. Also we aren't using a wrapper script as suggested in Jonathon's
Gitlab repo, so our parameter is defined as:
check password script = chkastropwd --path=/opt/pwcache
With Samba-Tool that worked fine, but perhaps we NEED a wrapper script for
it to work?

Regards,
Ralph