[Samba] samba-ad linux clients random access denied to network share

Steve French smfrench at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 21:27:48 UTC 2022

Also, as we saw was so successful with Samba and smbtorture regression
tests growing each year, we have been trying to add xfstests for cifs.ko to
our "buildbot" to reduce the chance of future regressions so Ronnie, Paulo
etc. and I would be very interested in you have test cases we could add to
the 'buildbot' (cifs.ko automated regression tests) for any bugs you find.

--
Thanks,

Steve