[Samba] wiki entry regarding updating self compiled samba addc (4.11.x -> 4.15.0 in my case)

Patrick Goetz pgoetz at math.utexas.edu
Tue Sep 28 22:52:10 UTC 2021

Thanks for the detailed response. It's my understanding that the MS
recommendation is to implement Windows profiles as a virtual disk:
https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/security-compliance-and-identity/easier-user-data-management-with-user-profile-disks-in-windows/ba-p/247555

Based on your description is sounds like you're not using the VHDX
version of profiles.