[Samba] Problem after update version 4.15.0

sandy.napoles at eccmg.cupet.cu sandy.napoles at eccmg.cupet.cu
Tue Sep 28 18:55:47 UTC 2021

my last version 4.14.7

# Global parameters
[global]
        netbios name = CCMG7
        realm = ECCMG.CUPET.CU
        server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc, drepl, winbindd, ntp_signd, kcc, dnsupdate
        workgroup = ECCMG
        idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes
        ldap server require strong auth = no
        log level = 1 auth_audit:3 auth_json_audit:3
        log file = /usr/local/samba/var/log.samba
[netlogon]
        path = /usr/local/samba/var/locks/sysvol/eccmg.cupet.cu/scripts
        read only = No

[sysvol]
        read only = No