[Samba] Samba DNS Accounts

Imre László imre.laszlo at q-web.hu
Wed Sep 22 19:53:01 UTC 2021

Yes, I know. I opened that thread. In april, when opened I've tried
another hostname of course. The proiblem is that two DNS account created
on the primary DC, Zentyal should use the short version (dns-HOSTNAME),
but samba_upgradedns adds the long version (dns-FQDN). The latter is
bad, I think.

--
*Imre László*
Ügyvezető