[Samba] Ubuntu printing in a Windows10 USB printer

Edison Albuquerque edison.qa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 01:45:54 UTC 2021

Hi.
Starting in this mailing list.
I've been Googling a lot but found confusing explanations on how to do it.
Could you please help me?
I understand that Ubuntu, my notebook, is the client and Windows 10, the
notebook to which the printer is attached to via USB, is the server.
How to configure Windows? How to prepare my notebook to connect to the
printer?
Thanks.

--

Prof. Edison de Queiroz Albuquerque, BSc, Msc, Dr.
Adjunto da Escola Politécnica de Pernambuco, Universidade de Pernambuco

Universidade de Pernambuco/Escola Politécnica de Pernambuco
Rua Benfica, 455 (Bl. 'C' 2. andar) - Bairro: Madalena
CEP 50720-001 - Recife, Pernambuco - Brasil
Fone: +55 81 3184-7542 - Fax: +55 81 3184-7581
Cel: +55 81 988995194 (Whatsapp)