[Samba] Cannot set permissions from Windows: "Failed to Enumerate Objects in the Container. Access is denied."

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Sep 16 07:51:08 UTC 2021

Toppic poster, read this script, it contains all you want to know. If you can read it.
If not, run it.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/thctlo/samba4/master/samba-setup-share-folders.sh

I also saw a message maybe apparmor is in the way.
Personly i dont think that, because when samba starts, all shares are added in an
Apparmor handles that.

cat /etc/apparmor.d/samba/smbd-shares
Should show what is set for the shares.

So far, back to jelling at my internet supplier, big problem with my line here.
Whats why im so quite, a specific internet problem came back after a change at the supplier,
but its breaking everything here. Packet loss, slow connection.. (on a 1Gb line).. :-((

Greetz,

Louis