[Samba] LDAP Account Manager 7.7.RC1 with OpenID and OpenLDAP TOTP support
post at rolandgruber.de
Wed Sep 15 18:32:26 UTC 2021
The list of 2-factor-authentication providers was extended by OpenID.
You can also manage OpenLDAP TOTP tokens with LAM Pro.
This is a test release. Please report any issues till 2021-09-25.
* management of various account types
* Samba 4/Active Directory
* SSH keys
* profiles for account creation
* account creation via file upload
* automatic creation/deletion of home directories
* setting quotas
* PDF output for all accounts
* editor for organizational units
* schema browser
* tree view
* 2FA support
You can try our demo installation online.
Authors & Copyright:
Copyright (C) 2003 - 2021:
Roland Gruber <post at rolandgruber.de>
LAM is published under the GNU General Public License.
The complete list of licenses can be found in the copyright file.
More information about the samba