[Samba] Possible memory leak in

Matt Oursbourn moursbourn at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 18:33:09 UTC 2021

I might have spoken too soon.  Just to give it more headroom I added
another 32GB of ram to the machine.   Now it has 64GB.   As of this morning
Samba is using 32.6GiB.   Is samba supposed to use this much ram or is
something else going on?   At least so far it has not crashed with the 64GB
of ram.

Matt Oursbourn