[Samba] [Announce] Samba 4.15.0rc5 Available for Download

Ralph Boehme slow at samba.org
Tue Sep 7 08:56:09 UTC 2021

Am 07.09.21 um 10:43 schrieb Jule Anger via samba:
> Release Announcements
> =====================
>
> This is the fifth release candidate of Samba 4.15.  This is *not*
> intended for production environments and is designed for testing
> purposes only.  Please report any defects via the Samba bug reporting
> system at https://bugzilla.samba.org/.
>
> Samba 4.15 will be the next version of the Samba suite.

I just wanted to says a big THANK YOU for taking care of the releases so
smoothly!

I guess doing the releases most of the times the only feedback you will
receive is when something goes wrong, releases are delayed etc, so I
wanted to take the occasion to cheer and celebrate! :)

If you need any help, have any questions or run into any issues don't
hesitate to ask, we'll do our best to support you!

Thanks again!
-slow

--
Ralph Boehme, Samba Team                 https://samba.org/