[Samba] ad-backend: uidNumber set too late

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Sep 3 14:45:35 UTC 2021

Ok, if that is the case, is it an idea to lookup the DC with FSMO roles
And only change on that one, and if it errors, only then a change to first available DC.

> You can write your own scripts around samba-tool, you just
> need to know
> where msSFU30MaxUidNumber & msSFU30MaxGidNumber live.

That one we know..
If found your mails related on these. :-)

> Rowland

Have a great weekend...
I'll have one, while watching Formula 1 in the Netherlands again.. Whohoo.. :-)

Greetz,

Louis