[Samba] Replacing SSSD with just WINBIND for NFSv4

Luc Lalonde Luc.Lalonde at polymtl.ca
Thu Sep 2 18:06:23 UTC 2021

Hello again,

My mounts are working as described in my earlier posts...

However, I get 'permission denied' when I try to access my home directory.

Here's my config file:

[global]
     workgroup = EXAMPLE
     realm = EXAMPLE.COM
     security = ADS
     kerberos method = secrets and keytab

     kerberos method = secrets and keytab
     winbind use default domain = yes
     winbind expand groups = 2
     winbind refresh tickets = Yes
     winbind enum groups = Yes
     winbind enum users = Yes

     idmap config *:backend = tdb
     idmap config *:range = 200-999
     idmap config EXAMPLE:backend = ad
     idmap config EXAMPLE:schema_mode = rfc2307
     idmap config EXAMPLE:unix_nss_info = yes
     idmap config EXAMPLE:range = 1100-999999
     idmap config EXAMPLE:unix_primary_group = yes

     username map = /etc/samba/user.map

I think I'm almost there... Is there something missing with my ID
mapping?   Do you need to see my /etc/krb5.conf?

Thanks!

--
Luc Lalonde, analyste
Luc.Lalonde at polymtl.ca