[Samba] Replacing SSSD with just WINBIND for NFSv4

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Sep 2 14:51:57 UTC 2021

If i read it correctly what Luc showed.

Let say i have as homedir : /usagers1/username
/usagers1/username  Mounts on fs1.example.com:/&

If i change it to /usagers2/username i move to server2
/usagers2/username   Mounts on fs2.example.com:/&

I never used automount like that, but if it works, i'll document it.
So i wait for Luc his success message :-))

Where if often goes wrong is the missing SPNs, then a user can mount his homedir
The quick/dirty fix is root/SPN, but better is nfs/FQ.DN.TLD (@Realm)

> I can think of one way around this, but it doesn't involve
> unixhomedirectory or NFS

Always ears and open for new ideas :-)
How would you do this?

Greetz,