[Samba] Problem after update version 4.15.0

Gerd Peter gerd.peter at fair-comp.de
Sun Oct 31 15:58:59 UTC 2021

Hi,

with:
L.P.H. van Belle Repositories bullseye-samba415 main
today I update my debian bullseye AD-DC ...
Samba version 4.15.0 changed to 4.15.1  a n d:
Yeah: As expected, the bug is fixed.
the same result as the last test with 4.14.8:
 On the same  Windows 10 System, on which I get before authentication
 failure, now, with 4.15.1 instantly the login works, as domain
 administrator as good as domain user

 regards

Am Mittwoch, dem 27.10.2021 um 08:22 +0200 schrieb L.P.H. van Belle via
samba: