[Samba] More on Group Policy Wiki page

Christian Naumer cn at brain-biotech.de
Mon Oct 25 14:34:25 UTC 2021

Am 25.10.21 um 16:27 schrieb David Mulder via samba:
> Technically this should work regardless, as the SYSVOL will replicate
> the admx templates.

Not if you are using the rsync method to synchronise SYSVOL on a Samba
DC. Using this there is a "Master" that overwrites all the others.

I think I need to check our installation which DC was chosen.

Regards

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Vice President

BRAIN Biotech AG
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36, D-64673 Zwingenberg
e-mail cn at brain-biotech.com, homepage www.brain-biotech.com
phone +49-6251-9331-30 / fax +49-6251-9331-11

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Adriaan Moelker (Vorstandsvorsitzender),
Lukas Linnig
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Georg Kellinghusen