[Samba] Problem after update version 4.15.0

Gerd Peter gerd.peter at fair-comp.de
Fri Oct 22 21:26:27 UTC 2021

oh Hi Louis,

first: Thank you for your Work, that's great!
(OT: and greeting to Stefan K. whose book is right next to me ;-)

since I work with Proxmox, I take a snapshot and try both: one in reserve
for the update to 4.15.1, one for test purposes for the downgreate to
4.14.. Unless 4.15.1 comes in the next few days ...

> L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
> Fri Oct 22 14:49:43 UTC 2021
> Wait for 4.15.1 coming soon that bug in .0 is found.
> I suggest for now stay on 4.14.
>
> Greetz,
> Louis

@Rowland, that's good to hear, I will give it a try