[Samba] Printserver after latest MS updates

cn at brain-biotech.de cn at brain-biotech.de
Tue Oct 19 14:09:00 UTC 2021

Am 19.10.21 um 16:02 schrieb Ingo Asche via samba:
> Same here...
>
> Have set up one of my DCs new with the packages from Louis. This DC is
> also my print server. Thought at first I made an error but yesterday I
> found this:
> https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/microsoft/new-windows-10-kb5006670-update-breaks-network-printing/
>

> Taht's excatly the error I'm getting. But I couldn't check this with
> uninstallting the last Windows patch until now.

As said. For us everything works. I was just wondering why only NTLMv2
and not Kerberos is used and why only since last friday ...

I also did not have a chance to investigate if the removal of the patch
fixes the problem.

Regards

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Vice President

BRAIN Biotech AG
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36, D-64673 Zwingenberg
e-mail cn at brain-biotech.com, homepage www.brain-biotech.com
phone +49-6251-9331-30 / fax +49-6251-9331-11

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Adriaan Moelker (Vorstandsvorsitzender),
Lukas Linnig
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Georg Kellinghusen