[Samba] Problem after update version 4.15.0

Ingo Asche foren at asche-rz.de
Fri Oct 15 18:23:54 UTC 2021

Hi all,

sorry for answering so late, but it seems the git revert didn't worked
on the "git checkout 997fbcbc902d945eb5261ddc6667f830fbcd5931".

To be sure I have done the test two times.

I will also do the test again on "git checkout
22d500ec5411c3e0e82711217b15e3a6e52e0224" to be on the sure side...

Regards
Ingo