[Samba] Problem after update version 4.15.0

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sun Oct 10 21:40:53 UTC 2021

Yes, you start from 4.14.0rc1 as this is the branch point where master
split into 4.14 (working) and what would eventually be 4.15.

If you do it on a new test DC then the paths will all line up with the
source based install, otherwise an existing test DC is fine as long as
you fix Samba up to find the DBs etc.  A new DC may be simpler.

Thanks,

Andrew

Solutions