[Samba] Execute a Windows .bat from Linux

Rommel Rodriguez Toirac rommelrt at nauta.cu
Wed Oct 6 20:53:35 UTC 2021

I use the following command to remotely shut down some Windows OS servers from
a Linux OS PC (for example):

net rpc SHUTDOWN -f -I 192.168.1.5 -U Administrador%su_contrasenna -W GTMBD

but in one of them before shutting down I need to run some commands to
disassemble and close a database system running on it.
Is there a way to achieve it using some combination of samba? that is, from a
PC with Linux operating system order the execution of a file.bat on a PC with
Windows operating system.

I hope understand the point.

Thank in advance.

--