[Samba] Problem after update version 4.15.0

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Tue Oct 5 20:02:46 UTC 2021

On Tue, 2021-10-05 at 15:49 -0400, Bob Thomas via samba wrote:
> Andrew Barlett,
>
> You must have asked a different user for the git bisect , this was
> my
> first post on this issue.

I don't think Andrew is really tracking this issue and I do not really
blame him, he has a lot on his plate.

A few people have mentioned this problem, but I cannot confirm it and
believe me, I have tried. The logs I have seen give no reason for this
error. What we need if for some one who has the error and can build
Samba and then run git bisect until the relevant commit can be found
(hopefully).

Rowland