[Samba] Samba and Winbind Group Policy

Patrick Goetz pgoetz at math.utexas.edu
Tue Oct 5 17:24:27 UTC 2021

Hi David -

Thanks for answering all these questions. One final question on this:
Since the linux GPOs in some cases make changes to the client's
filesystem (say by adding a cron job or files in /etc/security/access.d,
what happens if the GPO is removed from the machine object -- does
winbind clean up after itself and remove these files?