[Samba] Point about Point'n'Print and PrintNightmare...

Marco Gaiarin gaio at lilliput.linux.it
Mon Nov 29 13:42:18 UTC 2021

> I've tried to add my print servers to the list in both gpo (restriction and
> package).

...and does not work. ;-(

Windows (7 and 10) say me that a policy prevent me to install the printer
for that server.

I've tried to insert server name with proper name (vdmsv1; domainless and
domainful) or with the cname/alias i use normally to install printer
(cupssv; again domainless and domainful), but still does not work.

I've tried with GPRESULT and policy seems correctly applied.

There's some way to debug this? Thanks.

--
  Il voto e` l'orgasmo della democrazia
						(Marco Pio Bravo)