[Samba] Point and Print Nightmare ? Samba4 ? or a simple driver issue ?

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Nov 29 13:46:35 UTC 2021

And look at these.

User Configuration\Administrative Templates\Control Panel\Printers\

Point and Print Restrictions >> Disable
Prevent addition of printers >> Disable
Prevent deletion of printers >> Disable

Local Computer Policies\Administrative Templates\Printers\
Allow print spooler to accept client connections  >> Enable

( can also be found in the Gpo Editor. )
https://admx.help/  a search here helps.

Greetz,

Louis