[Samba] Point about Point'n'Print and PrintNightmare...

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Nov 26 10:51:22 UTC 2021

I dont know my current print state, (everything works)..

But read this one, it has a bit of all the things i know you can try.
https://www.mdmandgpanswers.com/blogs/view-blog/the-ultimate-guide-to-printnightmare-and-overcoming-it

ComputerPol/System/Driver installation ( something like that, its in dutch here.)
I have these GUID assinged that users can install "some" device drivers.
{4d36e979-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
{4658ee7e-f050-11d1-b6bd-00c04fa372a7}

I hope that helps.

Greetz,