[Samba] Trust creation - ERROR: LOCAL_DC: CreateTrustedDomainEx2 - ERROR(0xC00000E0) - The specified domain already exists.

Emilian Mitocariu mitocariu.emilian at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 11:11:51 UTC 2021

Thanks, I've actually read that tutorial before :) and I have an internal
bind9 DNS separate from the AD that I'm already using as a DNS-proxy

As for the SRV records you mentioned, they get resolved on DCs from both
domains.
I don't think the problem comes from domains not being able to resolve each
other, considering that they do and the error I'm getting is:

ERROR: LOCAL_DC[SAMBA-DC3]: CreateTrustedDomainEx2 - ERROR(0xC00000E0) -
The specified domain already exists.