[Samba] smbclient with kerberos

cn at brain-biotech.de cn at brain-biotech.de
Mon Nov 15 14:29:32 UTC 2021

Hello all,
what I can confirm that on domain members the Administrator Account does
not work any more.
You get an [NT_STATUS_INVALID_TOKEN] if you try and the account is
mapped to root. If it is not mapped to root you get
[NT_STATUS_NO_SUCH_USER].

Conenctions to Samba Servers without the latest updates continue to work
as well as connections to DCs.

Regards

Christian

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Vice President

BRAIN Biotech AG
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36, D-64673 Zwingenberg
e-mail cn at brain-biotech.com, homepage www.brain-biotech.com
phone +49-6251-9331-30 / fax +49-6251-9331-11

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Adriaan Moelker (Vorstandsvorsitzender),
Lukas Linnig
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Georg Kellinghusen