[Samba] dhcp-dyndns.sh creates no PTR entry

Ingo Asche foren at asche-rz.de
Fri Nov 12 13:51:11 UTC 2021

Hi Rowland,

I don't want to be impertinent, but what's about the second part of my
answer?

I don't think there's an IPv6 address in play. It's just the command
that searches for the reverse zones which is giving back also the IPv6 zone.

If then your function "rev_zone_info" gets first the IPv6 reverse zone
it breaks the function because the name is totally other constructed.

Or am I misunderstand something?

Regards
Ingo
https://github.com/WAdama