[Samba] Samba4 + FreeIPA

Cyrus cyruspy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 13:45:57 UTC 2021

Thanks a lot. For this environment we have a 20/80 distribution, being 80%
Linux servers, workstations & kiosks.

Windows is indeed limited to some limited administrative user group (higher
management & accounting department).

I'm find with the dual realm, with all the users on one side & trust
between both parties.

Probably it makes sense to go dual setup in this case. Sudoers & HBAC feel
more convenient with FreeIPAs WGUI/CLI.

Regards,
CI.-