[Samba] Not able to join Debian 10 to AD using winbind

Sac Isilia udaypratap.singh65 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 08:41:38 UTC 2021

Hi Rowland,

The command given by you produced a long output of which few lines are
below.

 ldbsearch -H ldap://azeuw1dcem01.emea.media.global.loc -P -b
'dc=emea,dc=media,dc=global,dc=loc'
'(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(sAMAccountName=kochal02))'
WARNING: [printers] service MUST be printable!
# record 1
dn: CN=Konrad Ochal (62056228),OU=Managed Users,OU=Standard Users,OU=User
Accounts,DC=emea,DC=media,DC=global,DC=loc
objectClass: top
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: user
cn: Konrad Ochal (62056228)
sn: Ochal

But when I run the id command again , it still shows no such user. How to
fix that ?

Regards
Sachin Kumar