[Samba] Reverse Lookup Zone Not Loaded by DNS Server

Roy Eastwood spindles7 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 08:02:39 UTC 2021

Hi Louis,
Thanks for that, but there is no override folder or file in /etc/systemd/system and /lib/system/system.bind9.service has the line:
ExecReload=/usr/sbin/rndc reload

So I tried disabling reloading (by using systemctl edit bind9.service and entering the first three lines below - which created the folder and override.conf) but this did not help.

Any other suggestions?

Roy