[Samba] logs ldap

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue May 11 18:07:13 UTC 2021

On Tue, 2021-05-11 at 13:38 -0300, Marcos Ariel Negrini via samba
wrote:
> Hello:
> I need to check the logs of the ldap operations of the samba domain
> and
> I am not finding it. That log is generated automatically or you have
> do some particular configuration? I searched for information, but I
> found only how to enable the login log, and in this case is an
> operation
> that is done directly against the secure ldap port.
> Regards

I think you are looking for this:

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Setting_up_Audit_Logging#Enabling_AD_DC_Database_Audit_Logging

In modern Samba versions we offer comprehensive audit logging of
modifications to the AD DC.

Andrew Bartlett

Solutions