[Samba] DNS returns a wrong ip address

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Mar 30 14:11:45 UTC 2021

This might be a "guest" pc with the static ip configured.
Often these are laptops where one interface holded the ip from its "powersafe/hibernation" state.

Disable that.. if you want problems, use powersafe/hibernations functions from windows 10..  but thats my advice..

Doesnt : arp -a show it's mac adres?
then you can find at least the brand maker.
And should not be needed to change the format of the mails,
But text emails "is" the RFC standard, html is not. ;-)

Greetz,

Louis