[Samba] Linux workstations lose relationship with domain

Denis Morejon denis.morejon at etecsa.cu
Fri Mar 26 14:59:42 UTC 2021

Oh...Right!

Rowland, I was totally wrong! I thought at the begining that the domain
member guide was just for servers to share directories for users, and
not for use in the configurations of workstations.

So that time I looked for another solution, like "LikewiseOpen" and
after that pbis-open to achieve the mission of joining the workstations
to the domain.

Now, I'm going to chance pbis by the domain member's procedure.

Thank you very much!

Is there a kind of book to understand samba conceptually? I mean, How
does It works deeply?