[Samba] Getting the time to work with a DC inside an LXC container

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Mar 24 12:52:08 UTC 2021

See comment lower..

Here i recommend to NOT change the system default service files..

The "correct" way of this edit should be:  systemctl edit chrony.service
This creates an override file in /etc/systemd/chrony.service.d/overrided.conf
( dont know from head if that 100% correct but its in /etc/systemd )

Now add :
[Unit]
ConditionCapability=

Save and done.
Way better to keep track on if things changes and this helps with upgrades.

* systemctl edit --full chrony.service  copies this file to /etc/systemd fully and you can edit that.
the other option.