[Samba] Group Policies are not applied

Pisch Tamás pischta at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 10:48:19 UTC 2021

Hi,

I tried to solve the problem, but without success. I googled, tried out
things.
I give some additional info.
dc1 is a guest on an xcpng hypervisor (site1). dc2 is a guest on a Windows
2008 R2 Hyper-V (site2, default). I connect to the domain through VPN.
The replication between the servers is ok.
I can ping the dcs. As I said, I can join to the AD, and can log in as a
domain user.
nslookup ad.ourdomain.hu
Server: Unknown
Address: 172.18.255.196
Name: ad.ourdomain.hu
Address: 172.18.255.196
   172.17.253.253
nltest /query
Flags: 0
Connection Status = 1311 0x51f ERROR_NO_LOGON_SERVERS
I tried to rejoin the client (disjoin; on dc: samba-tool computer delete
testcomputer\$;on client: join), but the situation is the same.
Any idea, what could cause that, and what can I do with it?

Regards,

Tamas Pisch.

Pisch Tamás <pischta at gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2021. márc. 16., K,
15:53):