[Samba] "not enough space" on share with mountpoints inside

Alpe douglas.alpe-samba at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 16:09:24 UTC 2021

 No new kernel. The only thing I recall changing right before it breaking is that I tried to upgrade all pip3 packages using:
sudo -H pip3 list --outdated --format=freeze | grep -v '^\-e' | cut -d = -f 1 | xargs -n1 sudo -H pip3 install -U
I think maybe this broke something that samba uses and that is why the issue is now happening regardless of which samba version I use.
But I have no idea what. So I can't reinstall the possible broken package.

Already did. I used "dfree command" to confirm that it is reading the wrong folder, unless I mount it as a drive. Also confirmed that the problem also occurs on linux clients, so the problem is on the server side.