[Samba] Thank you! (was: Re: [Announce] Samba 4.14.0 Available for Download)

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Mar 9 17:46:56 UTC 2021

On Tue, 2021-03-09 at 13:55 +0100, Karolin Seeger via samba-announce
wrote:
> Release Announcements
> ---------------------
>
> This is the first stable release of the Samba 4.14 release series.
> Please read the release notes carefully before upgrading.

I wanted to give a big and public Thank You to you Karolin for all you
to to wrangle our releases, particularly in handling the last-moment
trouble we had this time around linker flags.

Also a hearty thanks to everyone involved in this release.  While
summarised only as a few short words under "VFS" in the release notes,
this is a really important upgrade of our core file server, and I thank
those working on it in particular.

Andrew Bartlett

Solutions